Before signing a contract, We are not responsible for any problems that already exist on any machines prior to the beginning of the contracted period.
1. A Price may vary depending on customer demands.
2. Minimal monthly network checkup and a biweekly checkup will be performed.
3. We also have signed service reports after doing repairs.
4. Some problems require a decision made by the customer. For example, the customer will decide whether to replace a hard drive that is almost completely broken but still serviceable.
5. If the nature of the problem is fairly serious (power surge, many damaged parts, etc.) then we will, after obtaining permission, take the computer back to the shop for repairs and Data recovery.
6. In the event of a hardware replacement that chains into other areas (for example, a motherboard Replacement may require a new operating system to be installed, which may in turn necessitate. The entire network to be reconfigured), the customer will be informed.
7. We will try our utmost to replace hardware with identical or similar hardware with similar.
8. The cost of parts is not included in this contract. The customer will be informed of any Replacement parts’ costs.
9. Contract Cancellation, if either side wishes to cancel the contract for whatever reason, they must notify the other party Two Months in Advance.
10. Product and stuff provided by company time to time for company use. Technical consultation will be provided time to time upon company and service provider understanding.
11. Confidentiality of the company and service provider will maintained including rates and products and service time to time.